miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2023

WRITING AND SPEAKING ACTIVITY IN CLASS

 

ACTIVITY IN CLASS 6°A 6°B - GRADES


Van a elaborar un escrito en el cuaderno que sera  evaluado sobre 7 puntos ,con este mismo ejercicio realizaran su ejercicio de Speaking evaluado en 8 puntos. En este ejercicio  darán respuesta a las siguientes preguntas:



  • What's your name and where are you from?
  • How old are you?
  • When is your birthday?
  • Where do you live?
  • Can you tell me about your famiy?
  • How many brothers or sisters do you have?
  • What is your sister's or brother's name?
  • Who is your best friend?
  • What kind of music do you like?
  • What are your favorite things? color-animal-food-hobbie-
  • Do you have any pet's?
  • What is your pet's name?

RECUERDEN QUE DEBEN RESPONDER CON ORACIONES COMPLETAS Y HA MODO DE PARRAFO.

_____________________________________________________________________

A continuación encontrará algunas expresiones útiles a tener en cuenta:

Taking from page 13 CLOSE UP

Hello, I'm__________________________________________________,I 'm from _________

I'm _________years od. My birthday's in _______________I live in____________________

with my family. My mothers name is_____________,My fathers name is______________

I've got ______ brother,My brother's name is_________.

I'm an only child

I am a Student as a High School.My best friend is___________.He is_________years old. 

I love the animals/I like the animals,I have got ___________. My pet's name is/are____________.I love it.

I like the colour_________/My favourite color is______________

My favorite food/animal /sport is_______________

I love

My hobby is__________

My hobbies are__________


This is all the information about me.

__________________________________________________________


ESTUDIANTES POR FAVOR NO OLVIDEN REALIZAR LA "LESSON 10" PARA RECUPERAR PUNTOS DEL LIBRO READ RIGHT"DEBE SER ENTREGADO EL DIA MARTES 21 DE MARZO.


POR FAVOR DA CLICK EN EL SIGUIENTE LINK PARA HACER TU AUTOEVALUACIÓN👉AUTOEVALUACIÓN 6°👈


😋EJERCICIO ACTIVIDAD EXTRA 

La actividad siguiente es para subir puntos extras. en la parte de Read right

😅👉EXTRA ACTIVITY 3 POINTS👈

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WELCOME 2024

  BIENVENIDA 0° 1° 2° 6°                    👪 Un saludo fraterno para todos ,deseando se encuentren  muy bien. .👪  BIENVENIDOS PAPITOS Y  ...