martes, 18 de mayo de 2021

1°FIRST GRADE

 

Buenas tardes, pasaba por aqui para recordarles que el dia viernes 21 de Mayo  será la bimestral de grado 1°

  1.  Vocabulary related with numbers,toys,family member.
  2. Structures: What is it?/what are they? It's a (doll)/They are (marbles). Are they (cars)? Yes they are.Is it a (teddy bear)? No, it isn't. It's a (ball).
  3. How many (cars)are there ?There is one - There are (three,four)
  4. Language and expressions:
    • Hello

    • How are you today?I am excellent, I am fine/    I am very well.

    • What is your name? My name is…….

    • How old are you? Iam.......

    • What is your favorite color? My favorite color is….

Recuerden que pueden apoyarse de las actividades que estan en mi blog ,en el cuaderno y en el libro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WELCOME 2024

  BIENVENIDA 0° 1° 2° 6°                    👪 Un saludo fraterno para todos ,deseando se encuentren  muy bien. .👪  BIENVENIDOS PAPITOS Y  ...